Keep myself isolated from all the things that distract me (friends, family issues, internet, tv, games) and use this opportunity to do all the things I keep saying I’m going to do and then coming up with excuses not to.
I plan to use the internet only enough to keep in touch with family and keep up with my blog and I’m going to spend the rest of my time doing things to better myself, things I’ve been wanting to do for years, such as:
1) Learn to play guitar.
2) Finish writing a book (I’ve got enough of them started I should be able to finish AT LEAST one).
3) Write in my blog EVERY DAY, no more fucking excuses.
4) Exercise EVERY DAY. Make it a routine to the point I get addicted and can’t function without it.
5) Eat healthy. I need to find out about access to fruits and vegetables, but the plan is to start having smoothies for most of my meals. And not Jamba Juice style with the sherbert and sugar and crap in it. All natural smoothies with nothing more than fruit, vegetables, herbs, some all natural juice, maybe some goat’s milk, and some powdered supplements like protein and flax seed.
6) Be all natural. This is going to be the hardest since where I’m going I’m pretty sure there’s no Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s or hippy-tastic Farmer’s Markets. However, this is also the one I care the most about so hopefully I’ll be able to summon enough determination to make it possible.